SegreTECH offers the leading sand separator package to meet your oil and gas production desanding requirements.? More than just a sand can our two stage, high pressure sand removal system is designed to contain the large slugs produced by the modern day well.?
Today?s horizontal, multi-interval, hydraulically fractured wells can bring sand to the surface during early production.
Several strategies are employed to minimize the damage this erosive sand will cause.
The most cost effective and revenue positive solution is to place a sand separator immediately downstream of the well.
First generation desanders are over powered by the characteristics of today?s wells.
SegreTECH High Performance Desanders deliver the features needed today:
1.The sand is completely separated from the hydrocarbon stream;
2.The sand is then accumulated to a significant amount at operating pressure;
3.The process cannot be overwhelmed allowing the sand to carry-over; and
4.Disposal of the sand occurs without interrupting well flow.
?Two Stage/Three Phase? ? Patent Pending Process
- The first vessel in the process separates the gas from the liquid and sand
- The second vessel in the process separates the sand from the liquid
- The active process continuously handles two m3 of material at any one time
- Large slugs of sand are captured, absorbed and contained
- Low and High level alerts can be integrated into operations
- Continuous well flow even during the sand empty procedure
- No manual clean-out
Engineered for Safety
- The second stage vessel is blocked in and de-pressurized to atmosphere as the first step of emptying the sand
- During the few quick minutes it takes for the empty procedure, the first stage vessel stays online and continues to desand
- The sand in the second stage vessel can be emptied to an atmospheric tub or directly to a vacuum truck
- Gravity is the main force used to empty, not the potentially dangerous ?blow-down?
- We do not break the vessel open to empty and the operator is not exposed to internal pressure hazards while manually scraping out sand
- SegreTECH desanders are sweet and sour service permitted
- PSVs and depressure line routed to exhaust pipes with flanged ends for easy flare stack connection
1500# ANSI Double
2500# ANSI Double
- MAWP: 25,532 kPa (3,703 psi)
- Sphere ID: 48?
- Sphere Volume: 1 m3
- Liquid Volume: 1,700 L
- Sand Capacity: 1,100 Kg
- MDMT: -40/100 F
- AB Sour
- Gas ~ 1400 e3m3/day (50 MMscf)
- Liquids ~ 475 m3/day (3,000 bpd)
MAWP: 35 MPa (5,000 psi)
Sphere ID: 48?
Sphere Volume: 1 m3
Liquid Volume: 1,700 L
Sand Capacity: 1,100 Kg
MDMT: -40/300 F